March 1st – Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I love driving with my windows down – even in the winter.
2. I grew up in Canada, make my home in the States, and dream of living in Paris.
3. If I could manage it my footwear would always be red – preferably cowboy boots.
4. My time in Savannah has been full of unexplainable experiences.
5. I miss my dreads.
March 2nd – Favorite Quote(s)
“My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” ~ Louis Pasteur
“All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
“What’d stop me… Fear of dying?” ~ J.B. Brooks (John Wayne)
There are so many, but I pretty much live by these. On a daily basis.
March 3rd – What Makes You Happy?
In no particular order:
- Great conversation
- My daughter’s laugh
- My husband – In the next room over (he travels a lot)
- Messy hands after I’ve created something
- A spotless house (this never happens)
- When my plane leaves the ground
- Sticking my hand into a jar of marbles
- Diet coke
- Buying a new pair of red shoes
- Traveling – anywhere
- Studying (medieval Europe & Anthropology)
- Scary ghost stories
- Film sets
- Cafe hoping in Paris
- Jeans that fit perfectly
- Movies in the middle of the day (bonus points for horror)
- A good book
- Sharing a good story
- Coaching and connecting
- PEI mussels
- Keith’s on tap
- Wine in a glass tumbler
- Pan seared scallops
- Classic radio
- Flickering candles
- DIY television
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Fresh flowers…
Life is good!