31 Day Blog Challenge – Day 10
I tried making an art out of not having a schedule but having a child will knock the free spirit right out of you. LOL
- I wake up and have a 10 minute morning mediation
- Go over my to do list for the day while eating a little breakfast
- Wake P-Funk and get her ready for school
- (Trying to add exercise in here – I have a goal of walking 1000 miles this year… I’m really behind)
- When I sit down to work I start with social media, sales engagement and telephone calls
- Organize daily work flow and follow up on emails
- Research for future blog posts and marketing opportunities
- Complete on hand tasks (Voice over, editing, proof listening, order fulfillment)
- Follow up on any emails that will not wait until tomorrow morning
- Pick up Peyton
- Follow up on any end of day telephone calls.
- Organize a to do list for tomorrow – (On Friday’s I create a general list for the entire week, so the end of the day is more of tweak)
- Dinner (Daddy makes it when he’s home and I make it when he’s not – you don’t want to visit if daddy’s on the road )
- Help Peyton with homework, play games, get her ready for bed.
After Peyton’s bed time I work on my personal blogs… and a million other things I have my hands in. Often I do this while watching horror films.
This of course is a good day, sometimes I do this entire schedule while catching up on a full season of some new show I just discovered…
I work on a lot of off site projects too, so on those days I double down in the evenings. Life gets crazy and I don’t always handle it all with grace but God knows I try.